- Arrest warrants for seven native individuals as a result of the incidents on Friday and Saturday.
- The only individuals actually arrested appear to be white.
- Six Nations leadership spirits the wanted individuals away from the site under the pretext of 'carrying out their own investigation' - clearly taking a leaf from the Ralph Goodale playbook.
- Dalton McGuinty is still 'disappointed' and still nowhere to be seen.
- The Ottawa Citizen devotes half a page to the 50th anniversary of the snooze alarm, while the complete breakdown of law, order and civil society in a part of their own province merits a column-inch. Tell me that's not a Liberal paper letting McGuinty's pathetic ass off the hook.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
What Liberal Media?
Updates on Caledonia today: